Newly constructed in 2018, Weaver House is a timeless tribute to the original, historic meeting place for the community of Weaverville, North Carolina. The space has been carefully crafted for wedding ceremonies, musical events, private dinners, educational seminars, and unique alternatives to corporate meetings and retreats.
The setting is welcoming and open, providing a beautiful backdrop to create lasting memories. The grounds feature private Japanese gardens, creating an elegant and tranquil space for your guests.
Our team will seamlessly host your event with care. Our planning and coordination specialist will weave together the details, creating a one-of-a-kind experience. The Weaver House prides itself on being a leader in sustainable practices among Western North Carolina event spaces and businesses.
Let us bring your vision to life.
- A handcrafted timber-framed hall
(with broad windows & natural light)
- Grounds set on almost a full acre
- Year round seasonal blooms
- Modern full-service bar
(with two bartenders included in venue rental)
- Offsite parking & transportation services available
- Fully equipped catering kitchen
(catering available, contact us for preferred vendor lists)
- Up to 200+ guests for cocktail style receptions
- Weaver House can accommodate 150 seated guests
- State of the Art Sound System & Lighting
- Deluxe Bridal Suite
(with private powder room, makeup counter, and lounge)
- Expansive front deck and side terrace
- Ten minute drive to Downtown Asheville
- In the heart of historic and beautiful Weaverville, NC.